1 mo

Does type of sex life or the amount of partners matter to you while choosing a SO?

I just started seeing this guy, we planned a 5th date. He just recently started actually dating like this September, but he seems to be happy to have met me and likes me.

But I asked about what he was doing the last 8 years dating wise (he had a really bad break up 8 years ago) he basically told me he was mostly just having random hook ups, and it was kinda a turn off (not a dealbreaker).

The thing is, most people my age, most people I know have or is currently sleeping around. Its extremly normal, and the fact that I lost my virginity at 22, and have "only" slept with 3 people (1 one with one I was dating, 2. ONS, 3. boyfriend) makes me the "less normal one".

It doesn't really matter that much, really, but its definitly a turn off for me
6
0