24 d

Ladies, what sort of man/boy would you approve of to date your daughter?

So, your daughter has been dating this boy for some time and they recently moved in together. You know he is 20. Can't hold a steady job for whatever reasons. Smokes pot on a daily basis. Has made no reasonable plans for his future with your daughter. Your daughter works full time and is in part time school in college, working like crazy as your raised her to be. You hear from her daily struggles, money issues, yet she professes to love this boy and refuses to ditch this luggage in hopes of saving her new found love by self sacrifice.

Would you promote this relationship? View him in a bright light for the fact that he loves your daughter but can pull his own weight and is subsequently sucking your daughter down with him.

I would not support such a boy to date my daughter. I dont care if she loves him. She lacks experience to know what a relationship is and for that fact what love is.

So what would be an ideal man who you would permit to date or be in a relationship with your daughter?
2
1