26 d

Can a relationship last if the girl is about 7 years older?

I know there are relationships like that but I’m asking in general do you think they last?

My boyfriend left me and I’m alone and broken
but
I am 34 and I don’t want to be alone. I just want to be with someone permanently already.

this 27 year old guy is talking to me and I don’t like younger guys because I feel it’s not something serious for them.

I feel he’s going to leave eventually because I’m older so I don’t even want to give it a try but he insists.
another issue is he is 5’8
my ex was 5’11 and that’s is important for me, I feel like I am downgrading but I can overlook that I suppose considering it’s better than being alone.

but would it even last?

Why is he insisting so much? Don’t guys always prefer girls who are a few or a lot years younger than themselves?

Would I just be wasting my time if I accept?
because I can’t afford to waste time anymore
I actually want a family and just have that.

(in case it matters, he looks much older than me even when I’m 7 years older than him)
Most likely won’t last. Don’t waste your time and look elsewhere
At 27 most guys want to settle and even if you’re older he most likely will stay with you
I have a similar situation and want to see the results
Vote C
GirlGuy
4
2