26 d

What is the quickest that you have ever known that you would eventually be in a LTR with your new dating partner?

It takes time to get comfortable and let down all the pretenses!
It takes time to get comfortable and let down all the pretenses!
Usually, I must be dating a lady for a few months before I'm thinking that we have the potential for a long term relationship, but. . .

I met a lady 12 years ago and the first date was magic! I felt instantly attracted to her but my excitement was not just sexual attraction. She was intelligent, tender, feminine, sensitive, sweet, caring. . . she was all the things that I look for in a woman. Perhaps it was just wishful thinking, but I had a strong suspicion that we would end up in a long term relationship. . . and we did. It ended only because she moved four hours away , too soon, and before our relationship was strong enough to handle the separation.

What is the quickest that you have started thinking that someone might be The One?
I knew before I even spoke to him or her for the first time. The way they looked. . .!
Vote A
I knew before we even met in person. The way they sounded on the phone. . .!
Vote B
I knew as soon as we met in person. That charisma. . .!
Vote C
I knew by the end of the first date. That conversation. . .!
Vote D
I knew by the end of the second or third date. They were consistent!
Vote E
I knew by the end of the first two months. They were so comfortable for me!
Vote F
I knew by the end of the first six months. We knew each other so well!
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
What is the quickest that you have ever known that you would eventually be in a LTR with your new dating partner?
Add Opinion