What is the quickest that you have ever known that you would eventually be in a LTR with your new dating partner?

OlderAndWiser u
It takes time to get comfortable and let down all the pretenses!
Usually, I must be dating a lady for a few months before I'm thinking that we have the potential for a long term relationship, but. . .

I met a lady 12 years ago and the first date was magic! I felt instantly attracted to her but my excitement was not just sexual attraction. She was intelligent, tender, feminine, sensitive, sweet, caring. . . she was all the things that I look for in a woman. Perhaps it was just wishful thinking, but I had a strong suspicion that we would end up in a long term relationship. . . and we did. It ended only because she moved four hours away , too soon, and before our relationship was strong enough to handle the separation.

What is the quickest that you have started thinking that someone might be The One?
I knew before I even spoke to him or her for the first time. The way they looked. . .!
I knew before we even met in person. The way they sounded on the phone. . .!
I knew as soon as we met in person. That charisma. . .!
Vote C
I knew by the end of the first date. That conversation. . .!
Vote D
I knew by the end of the second or third date. They were consistent!
Vote E
I knew by the end of the first two months. They were so comfortable for me!
Vote F
I knew by the end of the first six months. We knew each other so well!
Vote G
GirlGuy
5
11