19 d

Would you go to a restaurant like Hooters where there was no limit to the short shorts or micro mini skirts the waitresses could wear?

Would it be OK for your husband, boyfriend or guy you just started dating to have a "Boys Night" out there?

Guys, would you starve to death first before going to a place like that?
A. NO WAY! I won't even go to a Hooters now where they all wear specific uniforms, much less a place like you are describing
B. NO, I would not want my husband, or boy friend, going there alone or with his guy friends, where they dress in anything like you are showing. Public restaurants should not be strip clubs!
C. I see nothing wrong with it. Those who do not like it don't have to go but if the waitresses and customers are all ok with it, then it should be their choice
Vote C
D. OMG!! DIRECTIONS PLEASE!!! I'M STARVING!!! ... lol
Vote D
E. DEAR GOD! ... did you say Hooters or HOOKERS?
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below or just open the "Short Short, Micro Mini Skirt" survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
47
17