18 d

My sisters weight is a co€£ block!!! Can anyone help me?

So here’s the deal my sisters weight is a complete drag! She always wants to hang out with me and my friends and we all work out and don’t hang over our bathing suit bottoms. For the love of god!!! My sister has a ginormous belly and it’s gross I have tried to get her to lose weight and trim her tummy but she gets exhausted right away when we work out and she stuffs her face and goes to sleep full as hell. Guys don’t come up to us when she’s with us and she’s really annoying and obnoxious and ruins every cute picture we take with all her flub hanging out. Can anyone help me with this situation pleeeeeeeseeeeee I’m tired of her fat gut spilling out everywhere and all the time and now the holidays are coming up so I have to watch it at the dinner table for the next two months for family gatherings uuuughhhhhhh
My sister is all the way on the left and I’m second to left
18 d
I can see how this is going Everyone is going to attack me now... I’m posting this because I want to help her and get the weight off her. She wants a boyfriend and wants the weight off also but no Matter what I do I can’t get the weight off her and she’s really lazy and won’t stick to anything and loves to eat. One time I did put her on a diet where she had to stop eating at 4 pm but her giant stomach is so used to going to bed full it was noisy and kept waking me up so to In and out we went
41
8