26 d

I’m 15 and I’ve never dated or kissed a guy while everyone else around me is in a relationship. Is there something wrong with me?

I’m a 15 year old female long, reddish brown hair and hazel eyes. I have a slightly thicker body type and decent curves for my age. I’d say I’m overall decent, as in I’m not ugly but I’m not gorgeous. I’ve struggled with self confidence for years. In fact, I’ve dealt with depression and an eating disorder in the last 2 years.
Ever since I entered high school, I thought things would change. But now I’ve noticed almost everyone around me has peeked, except me. Physically, yes I have. But while almost all of my friends are getting asked out and going on dates, I’ve never been asked out before. I’ve never even been in a relationship, and I haven’t even had my first kiss yet. My friends and family tell me that I have a great personality and that I light up a room, yet I’m also a total introvert. Loud and crowded spaces, such as parties and dances, give me anxiety. And ever since I’ve entered middle school and then high school, people have stopped inviting me to events. Because of that, I’ve become even more introverted and rarely get out with friends unless it’s a school activity. I’m very academic, 4.0 GPA and I’m in many activities, as well as sports. I’m a published author and I’m working on my second novel, and I’m also very deep, thoughtful, and religious. People tell me I’m perfect, yet I feel like there’s something wrong with me. I’ve never been asked out, but I’ve never even actually had real interest in a guy. Is that part of the reason why guys aren’t interested? I know they’re into outgoing girls who aren’t afraid to be expressive and talkative (literally all of my friends), so is that also why I’ve been having trouble? I really need advice😞
9
1