21 d

Do you think introverted people can be happy in a relationship with extroverted people?

I hear they can get annoyed easily by them. im just asking out of curiosity.

I don’t even know which I am. I am probably a mix but very postured mix.. In that I can be either but strongly one or the other.

I can be really assertive and outgoing and talkative for a time..

Then I can become withdrawn ( not sad just retracting from the social light) for long periods of time where I am silent and I need time to myself to regroup.

I seem to be very much one or the other. It surely has been confusing for people who met me on the introverted or extroverted wave.. to see it crash lol

Anyhow, I was just being sociable by sharing. I find it sometimes off putting when people ask a question then leave you hanging ( I have done this I know. So I’m trying not to 😊💚) This really isn’t about me.

Do you think intro and extra can be in satisfying relationships?

Are you HARD extrovert or introvert with a SO Who is the opposite?

Or have been with one in the past?

How does/ did it work out?
I do think they can. I have been and or AM in a Mixed relationship atm.
I do think they can work, but have never myself been in such a mixed relationship.
They don’t work. Been there done that. Never again.
Vote C
I don’t think they work. Not from first hand experience but based on what I’ve seen
Vote D
GirlGuy
20 d
So just to clarify. I realize we all fall into various forks of some mix of the two and other definitions besides.

The reason I kept the options so black and white is bc I’m specifically asking about couples trying to make it work when one is HEAVILY introverted with little interest to change or a tendency towards extroversion.

While the other is the same level of intensity with little departure from their disposition,, but extroverted.

.. To the point even communication Is challenged.
20 d
I think the cliche of one wants to party the other stay home, isn’t really the biggest obstacle bc you can do both things. I think the problems Would arise from having monumentally different styles of communication. Of course in any relationship people have their own unique needs.. I am just thinking if one person easily discusses things the other feels like that is an assault. That is challenging. Or with affection.. conflicts like that.
49
10