15 d

Alright. I've been dating this girl for over a year now. And I would go as far as to say that I love her. But she still won't kiss me... What do I do?

As I've said I've been dating this girl for over a year. And to this date I have not been allowed to give her more then kisses on the cheek and forehead and she rarely reciprocates them. Finally after asking her a many of times I was able to get this out of her. (See image below). That was sent to me on August 4th 2019. Since then she still hasn't kissed me and our anniversary has come and gone. I love her. I really do. But by my nature im a physical guy. On top of that every single one of my previous relationships did not end well. So over all im very self conscious about this one as well. Does the ever wise people of the internet have any words of wisdom for me? (Also side note im 18 and she is 17. I dont want nor expect sexual activities. I just want to feel more physical love if that makes any sort of sense.)
Alright. Ive been dating this girl for over a year now. And I would go as far as to say that I love her. But she still wont kiss me... What do I do?
1
4