Is she trying to make me jealous, or just see's me as a friend, or am I her backup guy?

Jokerghost
Ok so we've known each other for about four years now. She's 24, she does date older guys.

We've been chatting daily first we started chatting on Facebook, then it progressed onto WhatsApp. We have met in person, first few times she was engaging eye contact, twirling her hair, telling me she felt comfortable being around me, (she apparently doesn't tell anyone that because of her anxiety) she invited me to her favourite coffee shop the next time I was in her hometown. We've met a few times before, she's always asking me if I've eaten suggesting food places to go that her, and her sister go to.

She shares stuff with me that's personal about her life, tells me about guys, but sometimes after I've met her she's like "I'm not dating him anymore"

She seems to dangle guys in front of me like she'll tell me "oh this guys interested in me" "i've been on a date with this guy"

But she doesn't seem to like it when I mention other girls to her, of if I send her photos of me with female friends. She just leaves me on read, or replies with one worded answers or ignores me the next day.

I had asked her out via text but she said she didn't feel the same way about me.

But she seems to not like it that a few days later I told her I started to join dating apps, because again she kinda ignored me, just left me on read and was slow at replying when she's usually quite quick even when she's busy.
1
1