1 mo

Do you have a "soft spot" for shy people or do you automatically eliminate them as a candidate for a LTR?

Assume that the shy guy looks more manly that Michael Cera!
If a shy guy - or a shy girl - approaches you and gives you some indication of interest, but it is also obvious that they are shy and not comfortable with expressing their interest, do you think that makes them more attractive, less attractive, or no effect? Does it make you more or less likely to consider them as a possibility for dating/perhaps eventual serious relationship?
I think a candidate being shy makes them MORE attractive and I might give them MORE consideration
I think a candidate being shy makes them MORE attractive but I might give them LESS consideration for a LTR
I think a candidate being shy does not affect their attractiveness but I might give them MORE consideration
Vote C
I think a candidate being shy does not affect their attractiveness but I might give them LESS consideration for a LTR
Vote D
I think a candidate being shy makes LESS attractive but I still might give them MORE consideration
Vote E
I think a candidate being shy makes them LESS attractive and I might give them LESS consideration for a LTR
Vote F
GirlGuy
17
24