8 d

I don't know what he wants from me?

I have a boyfriend that I been seeing for 3 months. I like him a lot but recently we got in a argument. He is 19 and I am 20. We live a hour apart. When we first met he thought I had my license and I gave him no Impression of that. He as thought I had a actual job which I told him that I babysit. He has a big job and I am in college. He told me I should get a job and I care about him enough to get one. I got a hostess job at a local restaurant near me. But he told me he thinks I can do better job wise.

So he was supposed to come down the other night but his car decided to act up. So he go mad about that and he was already upset because he has to leave his job because it is closing. So then he called me and we talked on the phone. He informed me that he told his dad about me. The good and the bad things so his dad told him that he should break up with me. Because he think that I am using my boyfriend because he does all the driving and pays for most dates. But I have still paid for a few of them. Then my boyfriend decided from there that we should take a moment.

I feel bad that my boyfriend felt like I was using him so I offered that I would pay for a big dinner for the two of us. He told me he doesn’t think it is good enough and he doesn’t know how I can fix this. I want it to make it work between us but I don’t know what he wants from me... but I am definitely not using him. I love him very much and will support him with anything it just doesn’t seem like he is willing to do the same for me. It also like he thinks I can magically get my drivers license without practice.
7 d
I figured out what I am going to says to him:
7 d
**** we need to talk. Just listen to me for a moment. I love you. I am willing to make this work if you are. But I am not sure you do. You want me to get a job I get a job. Yes, it might not be the best job but it is something. I am also in school tho. If they can't work around my school then I will mostly have to quit. But I willing to look for a new job. Part of the reason I got a job was for you. To make you happy.
I don't know what he wants from me?
1
1