8 d

Should I tell her I miss talking to her?

Soo there is this girl i have been dating for like a month... we were really doing well... one week ago she told me (out of nowhere) she is missing some kind of feeling and just really doesn’t know what to do at this moment, in the heat of the moment we decided to take distance and if we both felt like it go on another date in like a month.

Now a week has passed and we haven’t really spoken, she did send me some messages which were directed to me. My reactions were short and not emotional.

Because everything went so fast last week... I have the feeling she regrets telling me about her thoughts last week and that she regrets taking distance from me... I have a feeling her messages were her way of trying to restart a conversation... tbh I really miss talking to her...

should i I text her saying something like : “ hey, I wanna know how you feel about this , but I Miss talking to you ”

i think showing a vulnerable me , gives her space to Be honest about her feelings towards me, so either I can move on or know how she feels...
2
2