2 d

Is it okay to turn to sex?

I have trust issues to get into a relationship. I don't think anyone would seriously want to get to know me, or have feelings for me. I think the only reason a guy would want to go out with me is to get sex from me. Even when I've been asked out, I've turned them down because I think they would only go out with me once then drop it. And this has actually happened. I'm afraid of relationships as I think the guy will not commit to me, will not put efforts to hang out with me and get to know me. I've never been in a serious relationship. All the guys I have liked, didn't like me back. I turned to sex for comfort because of my loneliness and needs too. I also have emotional needs but I don't have enough faith that I can find someone to fulfill them. One of the guys I hooked up with, asked me to be his girlfriend before we even met. He said he wanted more than sex. I turned him down as I thought "who is that guy who will be still interested to talk to a girl after he first got sex from her?". Yeah, this is my mindset. I mean, I like sex and its also a pleasure to me besides comfort, but is it okay what I'm doing?
Is it okay to turn to sex?
Add Opinion