1 d

Who is wrong in this situation?

I liked this girl, despite being in a relationship with another woman (my current girlfriend), and she showed signs of liking me. One day, I made a joke and told her that “I thought she was my girl”. She responded that, “we were just friends”. We remained friendly with one another. Fast forward a month later, and she sees me and my girl out and about one weekend and she seems jealous.

When I see her the following Monday, after realizing that she must have had a change of heart after since she’s now jealous, I drop in a conversation that I view her as a little sister. Her face drops and she looks dejected.

Honestly, to show her what she missed out on, I kept, expressing to her just randomly in conversations that she is like a little sister to me and showing off my girlfriend (e. i.: boasting about what I bought my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day, asking her for advice on where I should take my girlfriend on a date, taking my girlfriend to places I know she’ll be at).

Meanwhile, she’s still single over a year later and having a tough time dating.

Who is wrong here? Her for friendzoning me then becoming jealous when she sees me with my girlfriend, or me?
Who is wrong in this situation?
Add Opinion