1 mo

Read description: Should I still try dating app (bumble) if I want a serious relationship?

By the way i would make the guy meet me at my college (a public place). The reasons why im questioning this is because 1. When my dad found out that i was going to meet a guy i met online in college he yelled at me was disappointed in me and treated me horribly even though he is usually like a best friend to me my parents say that i am too naive and sex trafficking is common in this state. 2. I only gave one person a chance on the dating app he created a Snapchat To talk to me , i talked to him everyday for about two weeks and he told me that we would meet up he ditched me the first time and then rescheduled (i was supposed to meet him today) and then just yesterday he ended up unfriending me out of nowhere and sending me this text.
I had a really bad feeling that he would ditch me again and i was afraid of that happening again but this was probably worse. The thing is i am sensitive and I don’t want to get hurt should i still try dating apps? Because i’m really shy in real life and i’m very Lonely this time I'm going to put that I don't want someone who will waste my time. I’m also a little scared about how my parents will react they already started comparing me to my cousin who is promiscious ( I’m not i’m very shy) and my dad didn’t even speak to me when he came back from work. This made me very sad i spent a while crying last night but now i think i feel a little better i’m still a little embarrassed though because i was arguing with my mom and dad to let me meet him but he still bailed on me
Try again
Don’t
GirlGuy
1 mo
I don’t think i’ll meet anyone in real life because i am too shy
1 mo
Maybe i should wait until I’m 25 to date guys are wayy too immature
27
7