1 mo

Would you ever accept an offer to go on a date from a customer/member of public etc whilst you where working?

JustSomeGuy11
You're at work, a really hot girl/guy walks in and asks you out on a date. What do you do, do you accept or decline? Why?

So a girl that I find cute works at a place where I often go to grab some food (hence the picture). I've thought about plucking up the courage to possibly ask her out one day in the somewhat maybe future.
After some thought though, it occurred to me that I probably wouldn't even accept a date offer myself, regardless of whether the girl was hot or not, due to me being at work and feeling as if was unprofessional. (I'm not saying I'm hot, it just helps the scenario)
19
24