1 mo

Is it considered drugging if a 26 year old man buys a lot of alcohol for a virgin teenager?

This happened to me. I’m trying to consider whether or not I was drugged. I hated my home life and moved in with a 26 year old man I was dating. He kept trying to take my virginity but I told him I wasn’t ready and I want it to be magical and perfect. Since I was a teenager I thought alcohol was exciting. He bought me a lot of alcohol and I didn’t know my limits so I drank until I passed out. I woke up with him having his way, my first thought was to tell him to stop but then I thought it would be rape if I told him to stop. It took me over a year to accept the fact that he raped me and almost a decade later it still haunts me and hurts me. Now I’m just starting to wonder if I was drugged because he was a grown man giving an endless supply of alcohol to a teenage girl. Now that I’m in my mid 20s I realize how alcohol should be drunk and how someone underage doesn’t know their limits and has a very low tolerance.
9
1