Boyfriend said he deleted tinder but I caught him on fake account? Please answer?

Emmalovexx
So me and my boyfriend broke up a few day’s ago, when I came out from work he already had a tinder account made in temper etc, I know what he’s like and to be honest I had a fake account just Incase he would ever do something like that, he texted into the fake page and we were done for one day, we went back talking and he wanted me back he was screaming at me loosing it fighting me, I said delete tinder he only wanted to delete the app, not the account I wouldn’t take it, but said I’d be cute and play along I was going out that night and texted off fake page, when I went out needless to say we were still discussing tinder but he let on app deleted, he texted into the fake page, I dumped him on the spot calling him a liar, he didn’t even question me he went psycho on Snapchat and Facebook because I was on night out he deleted the account on the spot panicked, is that boy cheating on me, I know we were still discussing it but wtf he’s very quiet now completely panicked
3
0