Why are there so many types of men that women dont want to date? Do you care that men who dont have much dating experience with women need dates too?

smartman12
Do you care that frequent female rejections makes us depressed and desperate? Do you understand that being desperate isn't something men choose, it occurs when most women we approach reject us. I've read a lot of comments women have made online and it's disturbing how mean you guys can be towards us. I hate dating because all it's done to me is made me depressed because I hardly ever get dates or get invited to parties. Id love to meet a woman at a party. What good advice can you give me to fix my situation?
2