Please help. am I being played?

Zimthewrath
So My girlfriend is giving me weird vibes. I wasn’t able to meet up with her today and asked her if she was working tomorrow. Purple picture 1 was answer. I then asked if I could come up to her work (I was getting something else anyway) to give her gift to her. The second purple picture was her answer. She’s talking about family members dying or getting hurt a lot. Never as an excuse. About less than half a year into dating. Should I be suspicious? She used to have a meth+ problem and her last relationship was abusive and he passed her along his friends to fuck her. Her stepfather apparently has tried many times and has successfully raped her many years ago. She doesn’t know her real dad, apparently her cousin was killed, grandma brought back to Mexico to die peacefully, mother in a non fatal car accident, and now her uncle and aunt are in another car accident and she brings it up only after I offer to come around. I’ve worked at her store before and I know everyone as an acquaintance there. She’s getting help for it all apparently. You think she’s cheating or plays as if it’s a relationship?
:////////
On the first date she starts crying out of nowhere about missing her grandfather ( father figure) and that she doesn’t like her stepdad. Didn’t tell me why until later.
She moved to her girl-friends house to get away from her step dad.
Met her sibling. Their cool.

She has a cultural accent and is a lazy texter
Please help. am I being played?
Please help. am I being played?
Please help. am I being played?
Please help. am I being played?
Please help. am I being played?
Please help. am I being played?
Please help. am I being played?
4
2