Is it possible he is genuinely interested even though he is still active on tinder and acts differently than before?

Anonymous
I've been talking to this guy for 1,5 month and we met for the first time about 1,5 week ago. Everything seemed really good before we met, we talked a lot, he complimented me daily and he was just overall very sweet. Since our two "real life" dates he has been different.

We text/talk less, he barely compliments me anymore and he somehow seems less... emotionally into me? I've brought this up with him and he told me his interest hadn't changed, but he had been worried about the distance between us and he wanted to take things slow because he didn't want to ruin anything. Yet, we have already had sex. And he has updated his tinder twice since we met.

I'm really confused about what he wants. In one way I feel like I'm just a sex buddy, but on the other hand, he has met my parents, his friends knows about me/wants to meet me and he has spent a lot of money only to go see me. And I know he is a man with options.

I hate this situation because I am already catching feelings for him, and I'm scared I will get too attached to him and then he will just ditch me when he finds someone better.

Is it possible he is actually genuinely interested despite his behaviour? What should I do?
+1 y
Asked him again. He said he wanted to take things really slow because of the distance (not ready for long-distance), but he is still into me. I hope he is honest.
3
2