Why after 2 months will he unblock then reblock ?

Chlo2345
Long story short. My ex and I were dating for 6 good months and we were happy. Until he went in the military even though it shouldn’t change how you treat a person. He ghosted me through that time period while I thought he was just busy he only sent one letter through the 3 months and me and his mom were chatting. he talked to his mom and grandma because there was a shooting in his platoon. I wore his sweatshirts and t shirts so I wasn't depressed. but he never contacted not me his mom contacted me saying he was okay I would wait every Sunday for him to call or look in the mail for anything and absolutely nothing my parents knew I was excited to see him while I was sending him cards and gifts and a birthday card ( as he said in his one letter DONT forget my birthday) I stayed loyal while he was away. I was super excited about him coming home and I was going to get him more gifts. Then when he came back I found on Snapchat that he’s back and he didn’t call and on my story I said to everyone let me know if you want me in your life or not. (not directed to him) I texted him congratulations and he texted me sorry I was a dirt bag for loving my family I haven’t seen in ten weeks. Which I think he was making that as an excuse to break up with me. I’m not trying to make him choose. Never did say anything about that. I just thought if you loved a significant other you’d tell them too. Then he said he had to let me loose for college in Georgia since we both live in Arizona and he blocked me after I said k ( that’s all I said) Then After a month of no contact ( still going) he has unblocked me for a while then blocked me and unblocked me Probably had another girlfriend. But he’s the type to usually show someone off.
Why after 2 months will he unblock then reblock ?
Add Opinion