Ok. Well. I'm on an ldr. I know it's a shitty decision but I made it and it has gone too further so I can't just stop it now. Help me please?

+5Xper
Anonymous
I met him 9 months and something ago and we have been talking almost all day long every day. He wanted from the start more than friendship I didn't. After some time he changed my mind and mad me fall for him but that's not the point here. He is talking with his mom about me and to his friends. He have been asking for nudes all the time but I'm not giving him and still get is here talking with me for at least 5 hours a day. Well... We had been talking way much more but things lately because of him. I mean he is busy more than he was or me. Because at the nights I fall asleep because I'm tired... And we can't talk when this happens... Well these things are making us talk less. Last days he isn't trying or at least a that's what I think... He doesn't try to talk with me... by the way he had tell me that he want to marry me but we have many problems mostly because of my religion. Well... I don't know... he has tell me that he wants us to work out... But as I said before lately I think that he don't try to talk with me much... I don't know. I believe he loves me... Do you think he does? Is it stupid for me to think that? Does he love me or he is starting not to love me or loosing interested? Ugh.. people help please 😞

by the way sorry for the way I talk. English isn't my first language
2
0