How do u avoid feelin uncomfortable dating someone old enough to be your parent, young enough to be your kid, or with the same name as a fam member?

DizzyDesii
Even if the guy looks/acts the same age as me, I just still prefer someone close in age. I like knowing we were born around the same time. Even if someone older/younger has similar interests, it just doesn't compare to how someone close in age makes me feel. I get that most base maturity on age but I dont. I just prefer close in age in general. As for the name thing, oddly enough its not that big of a deal to me 😂 As a teen, i always would go “OMG YOUR BROTHERS NAME IS CHASE TOO!” Lmao I don't know i just wanted to have things in common and name just happened to be one of the dumb ones 😂 Maybe the age/name thing is slightly due to my obsession of finding someone whos almost my twin. Im lookin for that 80%+ similiarity 🤷‍♀️ #FeelFreeToList #AgeMatters
I’d be uncomfortable with all 3
I’d be uncomfortable with the age gap but not the same name
I’d be uncomfortable with the same name but not with the age gap
Vote C
I wouldn't be uncomfortable with any. I’m comfortable with either/or
Vote D
GirlGuy
48
3