27 d

If opposites attract why would he reject me for being “too different”?

Anonymous
- I’m very into pop culture and fashion and makeup and i like to take a lot of photos, I’m quite preppy or what most say “high maintenance” i have a kind of slightly bigger than average social media following aka a bunch of desperado dudes found my page and comment on my photos. loads! I’m into books and I’m smart but that side is kind of just my shadow self that only close friends and classmates would see.

- he is laid back, chilled out, anxious, quite reserved, isn’t really into fashion most days he just be shoves on joggers unless it’s a special occasion. he has self esteem issues and doesn’t really seem to be half as interested in social media as I am. He said “you’re beautiful but the reason I didn’t follow through with the date is because we aren’t compatible. I wish we where but I can’t see myself being the guy you are interested in”
34
9