Is this guy not interested or is he busy or does he not know I like him? details below?

jennifer_bloom
So I like one of my co workers - he works as a spy and secret supervisor - pretends to be a regular customer when he is actually spying on you to see if your doing your job properly

Since he is my supervisor or spy - he can't hit on me since that would be sexual harassment

I can approach him because I can say I didn't know he was a spy and supervisor

The thing is - I've ran into him multiple times - and he doesn't act too interested

I think there was a short period where he seemed to take breaks the same time I did but that wasn't too long

I guess I just wonder why he doesn't show signs of interest if he likes me

Like I don't mind chasing a guy who likes me - but I won't waste my energy on somebody who doesn't like me in return

He used to wave at me when he saw me but he did it in secret - like very quick wave and very quick going back

Now he doesn't do that

But maybe I made it too awkward by being so loud about my knowledge of his secret status

So should I risk his job by giving him my contact information?

Or should I just accept you can't always have what you want
13
8