Girl who I haven’t seen in over two months is coming to my city - should I hang out with her?

Anonymous
I matched with a girl on Bumble back in November. I was visiting her city and she swiped on me when I was there. I live in a different city almost two hours away. She was in my city in December and we finally went out on a date. She was great; I liked her and we kissed and she was even prettier in person. We talked for a few days after the date, but had no set plans for another one. Christmas and travel plans got in the way. I haven’t texted her since and she hasn’t reached out to me. I don't know, I guess I thought she wasn’t interested. She texted me yesterday out of the blue and said she was going to be in my city this upcoming weekend. Should I hang out with her? I don’t know if it will be weird since we haven’t really spoken. I just assumed she was interested. Clearly, communication is not my strong suit. Thanks.
1
3