Is it really WRONG to think solely about YOURSELF when DATING? Why do we shame each other for others dating standards? Am I wrong for my standards?

SomeGUYonGAG
DISCLAIMER!! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PART OF DATING WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PARTNER BEFORE YOU'VE ACTUALLY FOUND SOMEONE TO SETTLE DOWN WITH

Is sometimes feels like we live in an era where you're expected to just give yourself away when dating like a donation, as if what you want doesn't really matter. Always telling other people how their dating standards are wrong. Why do we do this to each other.

The most out of the box dating standard that I have is that I only want to date virgin women (I'm a virgin too). I'm not dating at the moment but I do think about it a lot. I really tried to think otherwise and be more "accepting", but I basically forcing myself to be open to something I truly didn't want. People who were supposed to be my main influence in my youth gave me the wrong perception of sex and dating, the biggest one being my first step dad. I have mental issues and I have crazy delusions and I feel that dating someone who's not a virgin would just lead me down a mental decline and will live a life of depression and insecurity. Here's one of the delusions I would have, this is from my actual journal
So I decided to think about myself and my own happiness and accepted this standard as who I am, but I can't help but think that everyone is giving me angry eyes about it. Am I wrong for this? Let me know below.

I've also noticed that people who do shame people about their standard tend to be hypocrites. The women will say that it's wrong to reject a woman for her sex history but will turn around and say they won't date a conservative and the men will say that it's wrong for women to care about financial status but turn around and say they won't date a girl with small butt and boobs. So your standards are wrong but their's is fully justified, rules for the but not for me.

DATE WHO THE HELL YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT'S LEGAL
CAN WE AGREE WITH THAT?
It's wrong to think about yourself
It's NOT wrong to think about yourself
GirlGuy
2
2