6 d

Is it wrong to want show both my masculine and feminine personalities and traits and apparel when out in the public eye and in society?

Anonymous
I just feel i shouldn't only stick to masculine but should show both sides of my personality as even though society expects that men shouldn't be feminine but i want to bring both sides of my personality and traits as men are also women too because both men and women have equal hormones of testosterone and estrogen as i feel it's appropriate to show and express both s feminine and masculine as it's part of being human as we all have both masculine and feminine personalities and traits that make up who we are but a lot of you may disagree.
0
3