8 d

How to date when you feel like your standards aren’t being met?

Anonymous
It’s really awkward when people and guys tell me that they find it hard that I don’t really get approached or that I find dating hard or that I have to use an app. I use dating apps on and off I get frustrated on them so I’ll stop then restart so I’m not avidly on there. A lot of matches just aren’t what I’m looking for or interested in or just don’t meet my standards. I don’t think they are really high but they’re up there I work really hard to be where I am in terms of finishing grad school, starting/maintaining my career, having friends that are doing the exact same, and being pretty independent. I want the same in a guy. At 23 I think that’s not a lot to ask... but has been kind of hard to find with guys same with my girl friends we all feel the same. Yet people we know that aren’t really doing much with their lives are all engaged or having kids.
2
0