7 d

Is it really wrong/desperate to ask someone out on G@G?

Anonymous
This question was inspired by another question an G@G "Can you get a girlfriend off GaG?"

I know that G@G is not a dating site, but I've had thoughts about asking someone out on here a couple times. The only reason I haven't is because I'm focused on myself right now and have no time to date at the moment.
I've seen women on here who are in a similar situation as I am and have trouble finding someone, and they seem like women I can really vibe with. Would it be wrong to send her a PM telling her that I want to give her a chance and maybe set up a discord date?
I don't really get why it would be wrong to do so, G@G is far from the most obscure place to find a date. I've seen people find dates on Instagram, Snapchat, Craigslist, McDonald's, Burger King and kinds of places, a lot of people find others at bars and clubs. So I don't see the difference of it compared to other ways of finding a date.
1
3