1 mo

“ do you want to be my gf/ bf” what do you assume they want? is that the same as, or different to what you would want if you asked?

VIVANT
I think I asked something this wayyyyy back. Like 9 months ago.

im asking bc I’m curious what people assume other people think being a boyfriend or girlfriend entails, and or what their motivation might be for asking, if they did ask.

And what the expectation any of us might have, that our meaning and someone rises are likely or unlikely to converge.
If someone asked me if I want to be their boyfriend / girlfriend I Would assume they mean what I would mean if I asked someone that question. I would answer based on whether or not I wanted to. (As far as what it does asking someone to be my girlfriend or boyfriend Mean to me, Details below).
If someone asked me if I wanted to be their bf/ girlfriend, I would assume they have a different concept of what that entails. I’d be sure to ask for what it is that they want, before considering. ( As for what I would mean by boyfriend or girlfriend , details below)
I Would assume nothing good 😛 ( as for what it means to me, details below)
Vote C
I’m not really sure what I think it means. 😐
Vote D
Other.
Vote E
GirlGuy
16
2