1 mo

How do I ask if a girl is still interested in me without seeming manipulative or a jerk?

Anonymous
I’ve been seeing this girl for about 2 months, talking for 3. We’ve gone out about 7 times and a couple of those I stayed over her place. We are about a 1.5 hour drive from each other and she is a nurse, so her work schedule is kind of chaotic. But about 2 weeks ago I noticed she was texting me less. We can only see each other on the weekends, so I asked if she could go out two weeks ago, she couldn’t the whole weekend, one night she was too tired, one night she had plans with friends, and one day she had a family issue come up.

I asked her out for Valentine’s Day, and she couldn’t because of work, and she was working the whole weekend. And now I asked her out for next weekend and it turns out she is going on a family trip for the weekend.

I asked her a couple days ago if everything was ok, because she was seeming distant and she said she was sorry but she was just really busy. But she still has been terrible about texting me, it seems like she is trying to ghost me but she keeps responding. She has made no effort to contact me more or just have conversations and she hasn’t tried to reschedule anything either. It just seems like she is dragging me along. I have a lot going on right now, and this is adding a lot of stress on top of that.

Knowing that she is incredibly busy, how do I approach this without being a dick? Because I just want an answer...
5
0