What does it mean if a guy asks you to teach him how to approach a girl Pls see details.. I can't understand his action?

Anonymous
I recently met a guy whom I started to like.. he shows interest in me but I can't understand if it's as a friend or if he is interested. I had once asked him that if he is really single or likes anyone. He said that he is single and there is no one at present in his life. So he told me why dont you guide me to understand women better. I told him that I will tell him later.
Yesterday he texted me asking that do you remember you were going to tell me something. So I said yes I will guide you how to approach women and keep them in your life. He said great you are my mentor. And then started asking me that why dont I search for someone and dont I feel the need to have an emotional connection. He misses that.
Now what I am not able to understand is whether I should stop thinking about this guy as he wants me to help him to find a girl or he is trying to get a reaction from me and trying to approach me indirectly.
Ok we also have certain differences where I feel he might not even have anything for me. He is quite younger to me and shorter than me in height. I dont know if guys can ignore this.
3
0