My parents are supposed to meet the guy I like soon where should I meet him ( read the description first please)?

Sweetnessxoxo
So there’s this Quarantine going on where I live because of the corona virus 🦠 and I think that my parents would want the guy to go to my house and it could be nice we could cuddle and watch movies in my house and that is my favorite thing to do but the problem is that that’s what me and my ex did so I just feel like it would be too similar/ weird and that we should meet at the park even though being in the arms of a guy i like watching movies would make me super happy. I don’t know if I should though because my feet start hurting easily after like 30 minutes to an hour of walking so I’m not sure what to do.
Park
At your house
GirlGuy
7 mo
House wins and the virus isn’t that bad here
25
1