Wow. Anyone ever felt this?

Anonymous
There's this woman I've been talking too and I find it absolutely amazing that when we talk everything is like we think the same. Responses are like reading each others minds. Almost word for word. How is that? We've haven't know each other long and our conversations are intoxicating. We can open up and talk about absolutely everything like we've known each other all our lives. I feel there's something very real here. Something I've never experienced in ANY of my past relationships. Our pasts, not just the ups but the downs and times where we sat in our darkest depressions and moments where we thought we'd never come out of it. I know we share feelings as we've talked about it. We've spoken about our goals wants dislikes just about all of it in a relationship and it happened without an actual date. It started as a regular talk and now every time we time. Its like we float. Nothing sexual yet but the teasing is oh so fun. This feeling is phenomenal. I could go on and on lol. What do you guys think? Have you had something like this before? What happened?
Wow. Anyone ever felt this?
Add Opinion