Guys, gals and non-binary pals, what's a good dating site or app to use?

Anonymous
Please only comment if you have a serious answer, thanks 😊

So here's a bit of a backstory: I've been single for a while now (2-3yrs) and wanted to start getting out there and dating again. Only problem is that (aside from lockdown) I'm a pretty introverted and kinda awkward person to be around face to face so that's not usually the best way for me to meet someone for the first time. I've met friends and an ex firstly through online apps (not designed for dating or hookups btw) and then caught up with them in person once we felt a bit more comfortable or when we were able to schedule it (worked real well when I was working full-time and had no social life lol).

Basically I'd like to know if there are any good quality apps or sites for meeting people. I know pretty much all these sites and apps will have guys solely on them looking for a hook-up but I'd like to know which ones people have had best success with or which ones they've found less cringey or creepy? (Pretty much, I'd rather not go setting up an account somewhere just to be spammed with thirsty dudes sending dick pics)
2
1