If a guy you’re texting from a dating app is still talking to other girls on the dating app, does that mean he’s not actually interested in me?

Anonymous
Me [24 F] and a guy [29 M] matched on a dating app in February, but we couldn’t meet because of coronavirus. At the start we were talking on the app, he would always take 2 days to reply. Now, we’ve been in lockdown for a while but now he takes 5-7 days to reply (by text not on the app)

When he does reply his messages are super long, about 200 words! Could it be that he’s lost interest now we haven’t been able to meet?

He did say last week ‘looking forward to meeting you after the lockdown.’ I sometimes see him active on the app once a week and I wonder if he’s talking to someone else he’s more interested, but would he talk about looking forward to meeting me and send long messages if he didn’t intend on meeting me?

Would a guy on a dating app keep messaging for over a month just to be polite?

I keep seeing him on the app a few times this week. Does that mean that he’s not actually interested in me?
3
2