1 mo

I really like this guy but there are major things that put me on the fence about possibly dating him?

ThatArtistNextDoor
I met an awesome guy on tinder. We'll call him "Cute Italian Boy" or CIB for short.
CIB and I started talking. We got along really well and vibed cause we're both shy and awkward. He's very sweet and is very respectful and just... amazing guy. When the quarantine in my state went into it's first stage of lifting I went to meet him and it was even better. We were both all smiles and were both awkwardly flirting and nervous. I've never felt so connected to a guy right off like that. Here's my concerns tho.
A) we are polar opposites religiously (I'm Christian and he's atheist), which doesn't bother me too much (and doesn't bother him either) but makes the next two things make more sense.
B) we have different views on relationships. I have a very traditional view on dating (meet my parents, marraige, etc) while he is a more of "let's go with the flow and just see". He also had a "no dating" policy until he met me so I'm the first person he's considering a monogamous relationship with. Little of a bigger problem but still not bad.
C) the biggest problem. My parents are very conservative Christians so dating and even talking to atheists is forbidden.
I'd honestly date him if I didn't care about my parents opinion so much but I feel like crap cause there's a genuine connection. I just don't know what to do. Help?
Also kuddos for reading this much. Thanks.
3
2