4 d

What does it mean if a boy say I don't wanna enter a relationship because I don't wanna lose u?

Anonymous
Actually u'll think he just doesn't love u. But here it not the case , once I asked him what are we cause really we can't be friends we're more but he didn't answer and after a period he told me that he wanted to ask me to be his girlfriend but he was afraid he would lose me. And he chocked me when he said he doesn't believe in love. I thought he's just making excuses and started being cold with him and tried to forget him It was so hard for me I was thinking of him every day. Also we can't meet always cause of distance and one day he told me that when he felt that I wanted to cut our relationship and he wanted to let me go but he couldn't he do remember me always. I actually thought we're good like that but then I found that I can't handle that shit of distance not seeing him and also not talking always he just a message after long time and only when we call each other I feel kinda good but we only do that twice or one a month with some messages. I don't know what should I do :/
4
2