Dating gurus tell guys to just to brush off rude women and move on when they disrespect men. But does that accomplish anything?

Anonymous
In the last five years I have encountered all sorts of disgusting female behavior while dating. I’ve been stood up, ghosted, taken unprovoked slights, etc. Not to say all my experiences have been that way but definitely more than half.

I guess the depressing answer is because I’m getting older and “all the good women are taken”. But I have noticed other guys (and girls) of all ages saying they have encountered the same crap. Ghosting has gotten increasing more and more prevalent.

I was fan of doc love and Corey Wayne for a long time. They have given me some good pointers. But both of them say “not to take women personally” but when someone mistreats you is just staying silent and “moving on” really accomplishing anything? If I get ghosted for absolutely no good reason do you really think I want to a second chance with that person?

Recently I’ve been tactfully calling these bitches out. I don’t lose my shit but I just say “hey hope you are having a good day. I just want to say I was very disappointed you choose to not show up without giving me a heads up. I rearranged my schedule for you and what you did was very rude. It doesn’t take much effort to send me a 15 second text you can’t make it. Just don’t do that shit to people. Best of luck”. I leave it at that.

I always felt better after saying that. But I’m being told that’s not an “alpha” thing to do since I’m letting the girl know she’s getting to me?
1
4