Is getting your partner's name tattooed a sign of serious commitment in a relationship?

nodnol32
My girlfriend and I are a new couple but we had feelings for each other since a long time. She was hesitant to date me because I'm her brother's best friend so she felt it was wrong and secondly, she felt she's too tall for me (she's 188cm and I'm 177cm). So earlier this week, she said that she doesn't want to spend her life finding someone tall enough and that she sees a gentleman in me who has always respected her and treated her right and then we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. Today she said she wants to get me name tattooed.
6 mo
I discussed the tattoo thing with her she said she'll only do it if we get married. Thats a bit of a relief.
3
5