Why would a 28 year old guy the youngest he would date is a girl born in 1994 and not a girl born in 2002?

Amazingprincess
I have this big huge crush on my boss he is 28. At first I tought he like me because he would always say to me good afternoon or have a good weekend and whenever my computer broje his fixed it. I confessed to him and invited him for a coffee. He just give me this weird look and told me. what my boss told me: I'm sorry if you're confused and you took things the wrong way in here it is my job to make my employees job easier stressed free. The youngest woman I would ever date has to be born in 1994. I wanted to cry why I am mature a grown adult. Why does year birth matter?
6 mo
He is the love of my life I am so in love with me. I told my aunt and she just tells me that someone my age does not know what love is that its just a teenage crush that later I will just laugh it of as I get older. I love him he is the love of my life.
18
4