What's something that has happened to you while dating that was an instant deal-breaker?

Flower7
I once had a very strange experience that quickly made me no longer interested in someone.

I met a guy and things seemed to be going well. But after a few days of conversations, he mentioned something that ruined everything for me. He told me that he believes in having multiple wives!

He explained that this is due to his religion and that this is how things were done by men in the bible (which actually is true). But that lifestyle is just not for me, so I stopped talking to him very soon after that. This was something he felt very strongly about and he was unwilling to consider doing things any other way. So due to our differing beliefs, I knew things wouldn't work out between us. I have to have monogamy.

Have you ever learned anything about someone that quickly made you lose interest in them after hearing it?
8
4