Girl I was friends with mad at me for not talking to her while she was dating someone?

Anonymous
Curious on opinions. I would hang out with this girl a lot and she was a close friend of mine. She introduced me to this guy and asked what I thought before they started dating and I said great. When I would text her from that point on she would talk about him and how happy she was so I was like cool whatever she’s got it going on my life sucks I’ll just focus on my own shit. Anyways when she broke up I asked her what happened and if she wanted to hang out with some of my friends that night. She hasn’t said it was insensitive but I feel like she’s telling me I’m a shit friend for only trying to spend time with her when she’s single...
2
1