I just want to know why is it that I'm exactly what some boys want but when I say hi they be like hell nah even tho they said looks don't matter?

T3chn0_K1773N
I'm just asking this because I'm starting to give up on thinking I'll ever meet someone it has gone so far that I can't fall in love anymore because I've been hurt so many times that I can't feel that emotion anymore and I just want to know if it's true that God made me to be alone for the rest of my life my own parents even think I'm a lesbian because I've never had a boyfriend my entire life not even one of those play boyfriends in kindergarten or something I just want to know if that really is my fate that God wants me to be a loner
9
1