16 d

How "heavy" a factor is weight in your dating decisions?

OK, this post is not for weight shaming please. This is a sincere post to just see how important weight is to each person when it comes to dating. To some it is very important and to others, not so much.

My position has always been that you should try to never be more than the weight you were when you started dating. Many work hard to stay at a healthy weight until they have snagged their prize and then once the knot is tied they slack off and don't care anymore. I don't think that is fair to your partner.

On the other side of it, it is not fair for either partner to expect the other one to weigh less than what they were when they made that commitment to them. If you can't accept someone for who they are then don't make the commitment!

What is your take on weight and dating? Please share!
How heavy a factor is weight in your dating decisions?
A. It is at the top of my list! My life partner must take good care of themselves and maintain a porportionate height weight
B. A few extra pounds is ok, but just not to the obese category
C. Weight doesn't matter to me at all, I am a heavy person myself
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Weight Factor in Dating" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
56
34