Girl and I were close, fell out a couple of years ago due to third parties at work I moved to another work and just learnt she has. Do I message her?

Anonymous
  • This girl and I were close, I'm a bit older than her and was in a more position at work. We had a big fall out and blocked each other on social media, all due to third parties and I was am in love with her and I am not sure she was ready for that as doesn't have much experience with men. At the time our fall out made me depressed and she ended up in hospital. Since then everytime she saw me I would get evil looks from or her friends. I moved to another part of the company as a promotion and we were both told to avoid each other. When I did i realised ahe unblocked me. I blocked her at this point to focus on my job and stop myself checking her profile daily. We haven't spoke or tried to speak in 2 years. She hasn't had a boyfriend and I haven't had anything serious. I still love her, to the point I still get butterflies when I see her. I want to have her back in my life as she made me feel special. What does all the evil looks mean? Does she have feelings for me? I want to message her to wish her luck in her new job. Should I? More than anything I wish she was here sat with me.
3
3