1 mo

Does anyone actually believe this? Compassionate and conservative women seeking a traditional relationship?

sagevalentineee
I saw this advertisement for a dating site at the bottom of a news page today. I absolutely believe in more traditional relationship dynamics, if that's what a couple wants, go for it!

But come on - we've got to laugh at this advertisement, it's clearly had a huge amount of photoshop. Her breasts are three times the size of her shoulder, on a very slender frame with a waist that is smaller than the circumference of her head.

Women should of course attempt to look their best, and be improving themselves, however even Victoria Secret Models don't have barbie proportions. Moreover I just find the caption has no relation to the photo... looking for a conservative woman seeking a traditional relationship, and yet photograph a blow up doll looking woman in a provocative dress upon which looks to be a woodland stroll.

I wonder what type of person actually clicks on these advertisements? They just make me laugh! This is pretty much the type of things that makes people feel useless.
Here is my improved version - a beautiful girl in a white dress with a human face and of human proportions who actually matches the description.
8
2